The Black and Decker Workmate 125 is a portable project center and vise. This is the entry-level workbench in Black and Decker’s Workmate series.
This portable workbench can hold up to 350 pounds. The Black and Decker Workmate 125 stands under 30 inches when opened.
The portable workbench has non-skid feet. They provide traction and help to keep the workbench from sliding around during use.
The steel frame folds away. The whole portable workbench folds flat. This make it easy to set up and store after use. Thus the Workmate allows for storage in a closet or cabinet.
The wooden vise jaws hold projects in place. Black and Decker designed the jaws to resist swelling and warping.
The Workmate 125’s vise jaws can work independently of each other. The 2 vise handles can adjust the jaws. They open up to a maximum of 4 and 1/2 inches. You can operate the handles independently from one another. This allows for tapering of the opening to accommodate oddly shaped items.
It also includes adjustable swivel pegs. They allow easy clamping of unusually-shaped objects on the bamboo surface. Use the swivel pegs to extend the the vise capacity.
You can also use the the Workmate 125 as a sawhorse. It holds the items securely. You can secure tubular materials in the “V” grooves running along the vise jaws.
Product Features and Specifications
- It can hold up to 350 pounds.
- You can angle the unit’s jaws. It accommodates oddly shaped items and resists warping and swelling.
- This portable work table prevents sliding with non-skid feet on the bottom.
- The item folds flat to store it.
- The unit is durable – made from steel tube.
- The product dimensions are 33.3 inches by 5 inches by 5 inches.
- The item weight is 17.8 pounds.
- The workbench has a 2 year warranty.
Find the Black and Decker Workmate 125 WM125 portable workbench at these websites below, by clicking on the links below: