For anyone looking to buy a tough workbench, the Black and Decker WM225 could be the product they’re looking for.
It’s made using a steel design, so it’s capable of holding up to 450 pounds. It can transform into a bench tool stand, sawhorse and vise.
A lot of consumers will enjoy the fact that it only weighs 28 pounds but can support up to 450 pounds. It can support about 15 times its own weight.
The unit has adjustable jaws and swivel pegs. It comes with 4 swivel peg attachments. This gives the Black and Decker WM225 an excellent gripping range. The adjustable jaws have these 4 swivel pegs and they make it easy to grip a wide variety of objects. It’s also possible to fine tune the clamping system.
The steel design makes this Black and Decker portable workbench very durable and supportive. There are rubber feet to prevent the bench from sliding.
The product is classified as an all-in-one workbench, and to make storage easy, it’s foldable.
The manufacturer says this portable workbench will make a great addition to any workshop.
The Black and Decker WM225 is lightweight, so it’s not too difficult to transport from one location to another.
Product Features and Specifications
- The steel design of this Workmate workbench makes it possible to support up to 450 pounds.
- The Workmate WM225 can be used as a bench tool stand, vise or sawhorse.
- 4 Swivel pegs allow the adjustable jaws to grip even oddly shaped objects.
- This portable work table has a 24 inches by 9 and 11/16 inches work surface.
- The product dimensions are 30.2 inches by 6.8 inches by 24.1 inches.
- The item weight is 28 pounds.
- The product comes with a manufacturer warranty.
Find the Black and Decker WM225 Workmate portable workbench at these websites below, by clicking on the links below: